I have recently become an active user on Facebook, a “social networking” website. When it was first suggested that I join, I really didn’t think that it would be something I’d enjoy.
I joined anyway, though, and love the interaction it provides. It is a fun way to keep up with family and friends. We are able to write to each other, send each other virtual gifts, take quizzes, play games and more.
Shelly Tomlinson, a former TD employee, recently “tagged” me with a message, 16 random things about me, and thought I’d share mine...
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people (or however many you want) to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
16 random things about me
1. My kids think I have no sense of humor – it’s not that, they just aren’t as funny as they think!
2. I don’t read as much as I would like to.
3. I hate cold weather! Give me sunshine any day.
4. I desperately want to go back to college...
5. I genuinely love my job.
6. Huge Cardinals fan!!!!
7. I miss my grandparents a lot.
8. My brothers always try to get me to tell who is my favorite... I couldn’t pick if my life depended on it... well, maybe I could…
9. I’m a night owl.... I usually go to bed around 1 a.m.
10. My husband named my son Briar after a character on the movie “Next of Kin.” I didn’t like it at first, but it has very much grown on me.
11. I’m a crossword and sudoku junkie!
12. I love movies, television shows, books, etc. that focus on supernatural beings... give me vampires, demons, witches, warlocks, ghosts, etc., and I’m a happy girl.
13. I HATE reality TV, with the exception of American Idol of course.
14. I really want another dog – mine passed away in Aug. I miss him a lot, especially when I’m home by myself. My husband and kids don’t want another one, though.
15. My favorite food is potato salad... but no one ever makes it.
16. My favorite color is green... it has nothing to do with the fact that I went to school at Hoxie either.... I just like the color.
Anyone else want to share?
Discuss this blog at LawCo. Talk