1. Hoxie at Westside (Game of the Week). Westside ended a 15-game losing streak with last week’s win over Salem. Hoxie gets them started on another one this week. Mustangs by 20.
2. Arkansas at Alabama. Without receiver Marcus Monk, the Hog’s offense will be even more one-dimensional than usual. As good as Arkansas’ ground game is, I don’t think it will be enough to stem the Tide. Bama by 3.
3. Walnut Ridge at East Poinsett County. The Warriors got a big win on the road at Cross County last week. They should keep the Bobcats winless.
4. Mississippi State at Auburn. The Tigers will be looking to make someone pay after last week’s upset loss to South Florida. MSU gets to be the unfortunate victim.
5. Rector at Piggott. Not sure why anyone would care, but go with Piggott.
6. SMU at ASU. SMU embarrassed the Indians last year 55-9. Steve Roberts will have the Tribe motivated for a little payback this year. Indians ambush the Ponies.
7. Mountain View at Cave City. Cavemen club the Yellowjackets.
8. Ole Miss at Vanderbilt. I’ll take Vandy in this SEC pillow fight.
9. Cross County at Corning. Could be a good one. I’ll go with Corning.
10. Tennessee at Florida. Gators hang a second early-season loss on the Vols.
11. Harrisburg at Marked Tree. Another good high school match-up. I take the Hornets on the road.
12. Notre Dame at Michigan. One of these teams will have to win its first game this weekend. I’ll go with Michigan.
13. Pocahontas at Greene County Tech. Pokey wins its second straight against the city of Paragould after hammering the Rams last week.
14. Middle Tennessee at LSU. MTSU’s offense looked pretty impressive in a 58-42 loss to ninth-ranked Louisville a couple of weeks ago. LSU, however, is a lot better than Louisville. Tigers roll in Death Valley.
15. Highland at Bald Knob. Highland easily.
Last week: 10-4 again.
Discuss this post at LawCo Talk
This page contains the latest post from each blogger. To view all posts in a blog, click on the blog’s tab at the top of the page
|<< <||Current||> >>|