1. Arkansas State at Louisiana-Monroe. ASU looks like they could be headed for another berth in the New Orleans Bowl. The Tribe wins by nine.
2. Hoxie at EPC. Each team is 2-0 in Conference 3A-3. The Warriors will give Hoxie a fight, but the Mustangs will stay undefeated and claim sole possession of first place in the conference.
3. Chattanooga at Arkansas. The Hogs will take care of business by rolling over 1-AA Chattanooga.
4. Cross County at Walnut Ridge. The Thunderbirds will be too much for the Bobcats.
5. Houston at Alabama. That’s the University of Houston, not Houston Nutt. The result will be the same — a win for the Tide.
6. Piggott at Harrisburg. Hornets win a close one.
7. Vanderbilt at Auburn. Which Auburn team will show up? The one that lost at home to Mississippi State or the one that beat Florida in The Swamp last week. Tigers win a tight one.
8. Rector at McCrory. I guess someone has to win this one. Might as well be McCrory.
9. Florida at LSU. LSU wins round one at home. Despite Florida’s loss to Auburn, expect a rematch of this contest in the SEC title game in Atlanta, come December.
10. Westside at Highland. Rebels cruise past Warriors.
11. Louisiana Tech at Ole Miss. Ole Miss gets a win.
12. Brinkley at Corning. Corning should be 2-0 in Conference 3A-3 when they visit Hoxie next week. The Bobcats by a lot.
13. Notre Dame at UCLA. Bruins send the Irish to 0-6. Could be close, though.
14. Mountain View at Newport. Newport will win and it won’t be pretty.
15. Kentucky at South Carolina. Gamecocks squeak past the Wildcats.
Last week: 12-2
Discuss post at LawCo Talk
This page contains the latest post from each blogger. To view all posts in a blog, click on the blog’s tab at the top of the page
|<< <||Current||> >>|